REVIVE • EQUIP • ACTIVATE • SEND • PLANT
Who We Are
EQUIP is a church based ministry training initiative raising up Pastors, Worship leaders, Ministers, and Leaders to engage in local Church ministry, planting churches, evangelizing the lost, discipleship and caring for the people of God.
“Jesus’ global evangelism plan is to build His Church”
Pastor James Weidner
- REACH’s EQUIP Program has partnered with Bethesda College (www.BethCollege.net) to accomplish our Bible degree training goals.
- For credited worship degrees EQUIP uses CRUSE INSTITUTE for the ARTS led by Joe and Becky Cruse (https://cruseinstitute.org).
- Counseling certification course are held through the Institute for Nouthetic Studies (https://nouthetic.org).
- EQUIP will facilitate your registration, payments, onsite ministry requirements and training, internships and certain classes.
- Classes will be held on-site at REACH as well as accessible online via Zoom.
- The weekly class format will be a live, 1.5 hour lecture with a student assignment.
- In addition there will be assigned book reading, papers, and assessments per instructor’s instructions.
- One absence is allowed before the loss of a letter grade.
- Holy Spirit
- Historical Books of the Bible
- New Testament Survey
- Church History to 1650
- Church History from 1650
- Matthew, Mark, and Luke
- Pauline Epistles
- Restoration Books
- 1 & 2 Corinthians
- New Testament Theology
- Jeremiah & Lamentations
- James, Peter, John & Jude
- Pastoral Letters
- Proverbs, Eccl, Song of Solomon
- Minor Prophets
- Job, Psalms
- Revival & Revivalists
- Minor Prophets
- Old Testament Survey
- The History of the Christian Bible
- Biblical Counseling
Full Course Descriptions available at Bethesda.net
REACH offers a ministry internship program for individuals desiring to be equipped in full-time or part-time local church ministry and/or wanting to develop their leadership skills.
- High school graduates and above.
- Minimum of 1 year commitment.
- Attendance in all main services, events, and meetings.
- Enrollment in a minimum of one Bible class per semester.
- Up to 20 hours of weekly practicum hours in Services, RLC, Groups, Care, Events, and Camps.
- Weekly scheduled meetings and intentional dialogues.
- Focus on goal setting, future planning, organizational skills, ministry training.
- Internship is a non-paid program.
- Interns will need to be able to take care of their living expenses and have available time to fulfill internship requirements.
- REACH is offering a subsidized program for qualified members.
- Subsidized rate is $125 per class.
- Non-subsidized rate is $200 per class.
- Application fee $25.
- Book and equipment cost are separate.
Fall 2022 Classes
Classes begin August 22
August 22: Classes Begin / Late Fees Begin
August 29-September 2: Final date to change Audit to Credit or Credit to Audit
September 5: No School-Labor Day
September 12-16: Final week to drop and receive 100% refund Final date to drop course(s) or resign and not have the course(s) recorded on transcript
September 16: Automatic “I” recorded for all courses dropped
September 23: Final date to resign/withdraw from course(s) and receive a 50% refund
October 24-28: Midterms / EPPO Payments Due
October 31: No School Holiday
November 7: Final date for withdrawing from courts(s) or resigning
November 21-25: No School-Thanksgiving Break
December 12-16: Last week of classes / Final Exams