REVIVE • EQUIP • ACTIVATE • SEND • PLANT
Who We Are
EQUIP is a church based ministry training initiative raising up Pastors, worship leaders, Ministers, and Leaders to engage in local Church ministry, planting churches, evangelizing the lost, discipleship and caring for the people of God.
“Jesus’ global evangelism plan is to build His Church”
Pastor James Weidner
We exist to show forth the glory of Jesus Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit; to bring restoration to the whole person in spirit, mind, and body; to equip men and women to become leaders for the next generation.
- REACH’s EQUIP Program has partnered with Bethesda College (www.BethCollege.net) to accomplish our Bible degree training goals.
- For credited worship degrees EQUIP uses CRUSE INSTITUTE for the ARTS led by Joe and Becky Cruse (https://cruseinstitute.org).
- Counseling certification course are held through the Institute for Nouthetic Studies (https://nouthetic.org).
- EQUIP will facilitate your registration, payments, onsite ministry requirements and training, internships and certain classes.
- Classes will be held on-site at REACH as well as accessible online via Zoom. .
- The weekly class format will be a live, 1.5 hour lecture with a student assignment.
- In addition there will be assigned book reading, papers, and assessments per instructor’s instructions.
- One absence is allowed before the loss of a letter grade.
- Holy Spirit
- Historical Books of the Bible
- New Testament Survey
- Church History to 1650
- Church History from 1650
- Matthew, Mark, and Luke
- Pauline Epistles
- Restoration Books
- 1 & 2 Corinthians
- New Testament Theology
- Jeremiah & Lamentations
- James, Peter, John & Jude
- Pastoral Letters
- Proverbs, Eccl, Song of Solomon
- Minor Prophets
- Job, Psalms
- Revival & Revivalists
- Minor Prophets
- Old Testament Survey
- The History of the Christian Bible
Full Course Descriptions available at Bethesda.net
REACH offers a ministry internship program for individuals desiring to be equipped full time and part time local church ministry and/or wanting to develop the leader with you.
- High school graduates and above.
- Minimum of 1 year commitment.
- Attendance in all main services, events, and meetings.
- Enrollment in a minimum of two Bible classes per semester. ($200 cost per semester)
- 20 Hours of weekly service hours in Services, RLC, Groups, Care, and Camps.
- Weekly scheduled meetings and intentional dialogues.
- Focus on goal setting, future planning, organizational skills, ministry training.
- REACH is offering a subsidized program for qualified members.
- Subsidized rate is $125 per class.
- Non-subsidized rate is $200 per class.
- Application fee $25.
- Book and equipment cost are separate.
- No refund after the 7th week of each semester.
Spring 2022 Classes
Classes begin January 17-21
January 17-21: Classes Begin
January 17: Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday – Holiday
January 23-28: Final date to change Audit to Credit or Credit to Audit
January 30 – February 4: Final week to drop and receive 100% refund Final date to drop course(s) or resign and not have the course(s) recorded on transcript
February 4: Automatic “I” recorded for all courses dropped
February 6-11: Final date to resign/withdraw from course(s) and receive a 50% refund
February 28-March 4: Spring Break
March 13-18: Midterms
April 11: Final date for withdrawing from courts(s) or resigning
April 15-17: Good Friday-Holiday/Resurrection Sunday-Holiday
May 8-13: Final Exams